Sunday, June 3, 2012

Maybe I don't want to post a title.

Some gesture poses I did. Have to admit, it's been a while since I did anything like this. I really just needed to get started back up in the worst way with doing basics. I can really tell its been a while, so these are not the best. Though it's not like anyone is following this little art blog anyway so who cares WOOOHOOO. :P

These were all 60 seconds, or you could think of it as a whole minute. Did find it hard trying to get my barrings on the best place to start a gesture pose, I tried a few things, I tend to want to do the head first though. No, I still don't care that I'm basically talking to my self in this blog.

Would like to mention that I came across this wonderful little site called QuickPoses.com which sets up a fun way to do these gesture drawings.





No comments:

Post a Comment